Delphic of Gamma Sigma Tau Fraternity is currently exploring expansion opportunities. The fraternity is always looking at ways to revive our historic inactive chapters and charter chapters on new campuses and metropolitan areas. We welcome interest from student groups and professional graduates.
Becoming a founding father of a new chapter is a great honor. The fraternity has set forth requirements for interest groups and colonies at colleges and universities. We look forward to working with petitioning groups to meet the organization’s goal of chartering chapters that focus on the following goals:
Undergraduate Chapter Student Interest Group Requirements:
1. Interest groups/colonies must consist of at least five interested men registered at least part-time at a college or university. Students must be in good standing.
2. Interest groups/colonies must run their prospective chapters professionally with a direct line of communication to the fraternity’s executive board for assistance and guidance.
3. Interest groups/colonies must complete a new membership program consisting of six to eight weeks of hard work and dedication.
4. Interest groups/colonies must strive to form a strong cohesive foundation for a future chapter of Delphic.
5. Interest groups/colonies must pay designated dues and fees prior to initiation into the fraternity.
For information on expansion, starting or reviving a chapter of Delphic at your school, joining an existing chapter, or general information about professional graduate chapter membership, please email email@example.com